It’s time for a clean recovery for all in southern Illinois in 2021. Focusing on building community resilience in the face of climate change, we’re going to be:
1. Learning about new clean energy and climate business opportunities for the southern Illinois region, and
2. Building community capacity for new ventures, jobs and businesses.
The Climate Economy Education Inc (TCE) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit for education on business models and lifestyles that are good for the climate, economy and humanity. TCE has developed a unique business model for economic development in southern Illinois, with local businesses, communities, families and students working together towards the common goal of healthy, prosperous and safe communities. We provide the education, tools and resources online that facilitate economic activity in our daily lives. Over the coming year, we’re going to be trying out this model, which can serve as a model for other rural communities across the country. Your business sponsorship will support the structure to bring forward new clean energy and climate businesses across the region. You will also get a great marketing tool, information about how to prepare your business for climate change, and build your image as a supporter of our local communities. How will this work?
TCE works with local business directory ShopSouthernIllinois.com. First of all, the directory helps people find the things they need from local shops and service providers. Second, the technology behind this shop-local platform makes it possible for local businesses to rank better in search results. So when people are shopping for the products that your business sells, your business show up in search results before the big box stores. The platform also provides additional tools for businesses to automate websites, social media posts and online stores. It’s a great all-in-one marketing deal for local small businesses with little time or interest for marketing! When you become a sponsor of “All Together Now, Southern Illinois,” half of your sponsorship goes to paying for the services on the platform to help your business sell more, and half go to sponsoring the educational nonprofit activities of Youth Climate Economy Ventures and the CLimate Economy Action Network (CLEANetwork.com).
Youth Climate Economy Ventures is a program for high-school age students to envision the future they want to see, and to actually create that future. The CLimate Economy Action Network (CLEANetwork.com) is a hub for online education, community team building, and a database of places, events, resources needed and wanted (classifieds), climate ventures and target actions. People get access to lists of available actions they can take on a daily basis to reduce emissions, increase community resilience and increase human connections. When your business sponsors the “All Together Now, Southern Illinois!” initiative, everyone across the region participating in YCEV and CLEANetwork.com will know that your business is supporting the worthwhile efforts.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
–Show commitment to community and people and environment
–Participate in strengthening local resilience – long-term thinking
–Sell more – list your business on ShopSouthernIllinois.com, a local business directory
–Stay up to date and reduce risks from climate change
–Explore new partnerships and business opportunities
–Listed as sponsors of all Youth Climate Economy Ventures and CLimate Economy Action Network educational and community building programs for local students, families and communities
–Learn – take courses on CLEANetwork.com
Our local businesses will be the fuel that supports the growth of our communities! This is a great opportunity for all of us in southern Illinois to get together and build a clean recovery for all!
Please choose your sponsorship level below:
- Gold: $100/month ($1,200 annual cost); $1,100 if paid annually up front (one month free) – 50% tax deductible – Comes with “Value” DIY package on ShopSouthernIllinois.com which includes everything in Free and: 2 Digital Coupons, 50 Marketplace Items (product and service pages), 5 Directory Categories, 100 Photo Uploads, 5 Events, 5 Video Uploads, 5 Webpages, 500 Newsletter Subscribers
- Silver: $50/month ($600 annual cost); $550 if paid annually up front (one month free) – 50% tax deductible – comes with an “Intro” DIY package on ShopSouthernIllinois.com, which includes everything in Free and: 1 Digital Coupon, 10 Marketplace Items (product and service pages), 3 Directory Categories, 10 Photo Uploads, 2 Events, 1 Video Upload, 1 Webpage; also includes one free hour of help managing your listing every month
- Bronze: $250/year -100% deductible – comes with a Free package on ShopSouthernIllinois.com which includes your business profile on the #shoplocal directory and: Get found on Google, Collect community reviews, Sell gift certificates