3 A 3-Step Program
This is The Climate Economy’s 3-Step Program to a Low-Carbon Lifestyle.
1. Understand your needs and impact.
- Evaluate your personal/business needs, and how you can cut unnecessary waste.
- Ask questions.
- Make sure to prioritize your and your family’s mental and physical health.
- Know your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in a world with a changing climate.
2. Be a star in the Climate Economy.
- Explore and learn more about what you love, and how it fits in The Climate Economy; check the CLEANetwork.com Magazine for the latest news on a the variety of Climate Economy topics, or take courses.
- Try things out.
- Measure and evaluate.
- Specialize and create value in your area of expertise.
3. Share and Participate – on CLEANetwork.com and Everywhere
- Build community.
- Build connections.
- Build trust.
- Contribute your expertise.
We’re developing quizzes and tools to help you track progress on your personal journey. Read more and link to related articles on The Climate Economy Education Inc’s website at https://theclimateeconomy.com/3-step-program-towards-a-low-carbon-lifestyle/
- Read about your carbon footprint and how to reduce it.
- Read the Idea Blog at The Climate Economy or visit the CLEANetwork magazine and see what interests you.
- Browse the Exchange on CLEANetwork. Find two places near you. Also find events, target actions and opportunities.