This course is a pared-down version of the “Clean Energy and Jobs” course. It only includes the lessons and topics related to Illinois and the Clean Energy Jobs Act and the Toolkit.
- Who is this course for? Everyone interested in clean energy and jobs, but especially Illinoisans. It shows the current status of clean energy and jobs in Illinois, and how pending legislation is aiming to spread clean energy and jobs all across the state.
- What are the benefits of taking this course?
- You will learn about what’s happening in clean energy and jobs in Illinois, and about a novel pending legislation that has been a grassroots effort over a number of years.
- If you are a registered member (registration is free) you will gain points for completion of lessons and topics and can participate in the group discussions.
- Part of the course is a toolkit, which has handy facts and figures plus a whole list of actions you can take to participate in the clean energy and jobs transition in Illinois.
- How long will it take to complete the course? Probably from one to a few hours.